St. Martin’s Gardens is located kitty corner across the intersection of Camden and Pratt streets from The Forum. It was the site of the former Camden Town cemetery. The land was acquired in 1802 for an additional burial ground for St. Martin-in-the-Fields. It was closed for burials in 1856. Many of the gravestones have been cleared and moved to the perimeter. The land was acquired by the Vestry of St. Pancras in 1884 for use as a public gardens. It has a simple layout featuring a central mound, a monument to the composer Charles Dibdin, and a granite water fountain.
The production wanted to take a crew photo while Robert Zemeckis was in town, so Max Howard issued a memo requesting people to go to the gardens for photos on September 16, 1987. The photographer was Bob Penn.